Saturday, July 2, 2011

Orientation day--campus tour---B-boyz concert....

wee~I got to say Its an awesome day!!!the whole day is like keep having fun and laughing...I actually did realised something quite unique in Korea.

1.The food are nice but the portion is considered BIG for Malaysian,indeed.(I always cnt finish my food):P

2.Korean ppl like to walk...and thats why they are so healhty...I think I have to train more and do more exercise one day,yeap maybe:)hehe

3.korean ppl,I mean mostly they don really speak other language other than Korean,so its quite difficult for me to communicate with the shopper or promoter there,luckily I got my roomate~:D

Im going to explore more n more in this 1month...I have to say,It gonna to be awesome!Trust me>>>

Good nitez,peeps~

No comments:

Post a Comment